Extraoral Suction System
During this COVID-19 Pandemic, we want to be more confident about everyone's safety and protection. In addition to the strict guidelines from CDC, OSHA, and also following the "universal precautions," we are happy to announce that we have added more safety to the dental care we provide by keeping in consideration the protection of our patients and staff as well.
The Extraoral Dental Suction helps in removing the high-volume of droplets and aerosols produced during the treatment.
For a safe and comfortable environment to serve all your dental needs, we have taken care of personal protection like safety eyewear, mask, gloves, etc., and sterilized all instrumentation and the whole office.
We are happy that the Extraoral Dental Suction is also a part of our safety protocol.
Dr. Huang is committed to having the safest Dental Environment for our patients and team.
- Every treatment room has a Winix Air Purifier with Hepa Filters.
- IWave has been installed in the air conditioner unit to reduce pathogens and allergens.
- During your cleaning, instead of only one slow suction, your aerosols will be reduced by three oral suctions (two high and one slow).
- The eye protection we give you to wear during your visit is sterilized by a UV Light.
- Face mask or coverings are required when you visit us. We will provide you with one if needed.
We are looking forward to seeing and taking care of each of you again real soon.